Burgerstein Omega 3 liquid
Burgerstein Omega 3 liquid is a tasty oil with a natural orange flavor - no fishy taste. Simple dosage.
Free Shipping for orders over 60 CHF. Below we have a surcharge of 8.90 CHF
Burgerstein Omega-3 liquid is a tasty oil with a natural orange flavor - no fishy taste. Burgerstein Omega-3 liquid contains a balanced ratio of EPA and DHA and can be taken by the whole family (children over 2 years). The fish oil comes from sustainable fishing and is certified according to "Friend of the sea".
FOR WHOM IS BURGERSTEIN OMEGA-3 LIQUID PARTICULARLY SUITED?
For all persons who can not or do not want to swallow capsules:
• For the heart
EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function.1
• For the blood pressure
DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. 3
• For the triglyceride level (cholesterol)
DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of a normal triglyceride level in the blood.4
• For the Gehrin
DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.1
• For the eyes or eyesight
DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.1
• In pregnancy and lactation
Intake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) by the mother contributes to the normal development of the eyes in the fetus and in the breast-fed infant.2
Intake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) by the mother contributes to the normal development of the brain in the fetus and in the breast-fed infant.2
1 Positive effect with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA.
2 Positive effect if in addition to the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids (ie 250 mg
DHA and EPA) are taken daily 200 mg DHA.
3 For a daily intake of 3 g DHA and EPA.
4 For a daily intake of 2 g DHA.
Who benefits from Omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids and can not be produced by the body in sufficient quantities. Therefore, it is important to use an external source that is highly recyclable and, if possible, contains no additives. An adequate supply of EPA and DHA is useful in every situation and every age:
• For cardiovascular health1
• To maintain normal blood pressure2 and triglyceride levels3
• Important for the maintenance of normal brain function4 - eg. As in students, students and demanding activities in the workplace and everyday life
• For the maintenance of normal vision4 - eg. B. intensive reading or screen work
• Mother's uptake of DHA contributes to the normal development of the eyes and brain in the fetus and breastfed infant. The positive effects for the fetus / infant will occur if 200 mg DHA is taken daily in addition to the recommended daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids (ie 250 mg DHA and EPA) for adults.
The daily recommended amount of essential omega-3 fatty acids is 500 mg daily according to D-A-CH reference values. To achieve this amount, you would have to eat 40 to 70 g of fish (sardines, herring, salmon, mackerel) or 175 g of trout every day. An omega-3 supplement is therefore especially recommended if fat is consumed less than twice a week.
For whom is a liquid omega-3 product suitable?
• Persons who already take several capsules / tablets daily
• Persons with dysphagia
• Children who can not swallow capsules
• For individual recommended quantities
• Reservations to vitamin E in fish oil products
Adults and children over 2 years daily ¼-2½ teaspoons (1 teaspoon = 5 ml). Detailed recommendations for consumption inside the pack.
Fish oil, flavor (orange juice flavor), antioxidant (rosemary extract in sunflower oil and sunflower lecithin, strong tocopherol-containing extracts, ascorbyl palmitate).
Preferably store in a refrigerator after opening. Liquid can become cloudy when refrigerated - without any loss of quality. Keep out of reach of children. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Developed in Switzerland, produced in Norway, fishing areas: Atlantic, Mediterranean, Black Sea, Southeast Pacific
|Nutrition facts:||per daily portion (5 ml)|
|Energy||169 kJ (41 kcal)|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||1.1 g|
|- of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1 g|
|- of which polyunsaturated fatty acids||2 g|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||1.4 g|
- lactose free
- soy free
- Dosage Form